CMS is the acronym for Content Management System. CMS is basically an easy process, typically used in managing the content of each and every pages of a web site within just few clicks. Strategically used in facilitating the organization, publication and control of a large body of documents and other content, CMS as a typical web application process allows you to edit, create, manage and publish content to the website regardless of your naivety of the technical knowledge of HTML. CMS also helps in the collaborative creation of documents. The main objective of CMS web application process is to create an environment by which a Website News Group can create and manage, distribute and publish, and even discover the shared corporate information.
With more than 80% of our clients now managing their own websites, we boast of our experience in CMS service and solution. We understand the uniqueness of every business hence come up with customized customer management system solution to meet all our client’s individual needs. As your complete IT solution provider in Bangladesh the content management system at Host4BD is all about, covering the lifecycle of your web page and it covers the aspects like, content creation, publishing, and finally archiving. Furthermore, our CMS service offers you the almost flexibility in managing the site’s structure, appearance of the published pages, and also in managing the navigation pattern.
At Host4BD, we recommend the best solution for your particular requirements and assist you with website design, web application development and other ongoing support.
The functionality of our content management system can be further analyzed into three main n categories:
- Content creation
- Content management
Now experience an advanced and non technical way of creating new pages and updating content.
Experience the flexibility of creating and modifying content without having to work with the intricate HTML codes.
The CMS allows multilevel access and control features to validate the content prior it is published.
Our state of the art content management system allows saving the newly created content into the central repository of the CMS.
All the content of the site and also other supporting details are stored here.
- The central repository helps the CMS to offer an array of useful services like quality controlling of the content and many more.
- After moderating, the final content is published to the website.
- CMS facility at Host4BD, allows you as the administrator to manage the publishing of the content. Now you have the flexibility to determine the location where the content should appear and from which location it should get updated. You can also schedule updates and create links to other sites.
Being your virtual partner, our content management services have spread to many different types of clients, dotted all across USA, UK, Canada, Bangladesh, Australia , UAE. Integrating the best content management system into your site we reap the maximum profit for you.
Our content management system can help businesses in
- Managing template and page
- Static content management
- Article management & publishing
- Comments management
- Poll management
- Ad Banner management
- Navigation management
- User management & access levels
- RSS management
- Job management
- Site usage tracking management
- Customer management
- Admin management and more . . .
Apart from the above mentioned features, our CMS facility further provides you an array of other features:
- Dynamic data Management: Now you can customize your website with dynamic data like image file, video file and upload all these into the specific section of your site
- Interactive features: we offer interactive features to bring targeted footprints to your site.
- Date reminder: The state of the art employee birthday management feature helps you in remembering dates.
- Profile Management: Now you will be able to display profiles of the different department of your organization along with all the details.
For your content management system solution, please submit a request for proposal or Contact us directly.