1. How can I make my payment during sign up?
For your convenience, we do accept the following payment methods.
(a) Walk-in Payment
You are welcome to make your payment on Cash, visit us at our Operation Office during office hour. Our address is as follow:
Right IT Corporation
Flat# 404, House # 145, Road # 03, Block-A
Niketan, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
(b) Direct Bank-in
To our Banking account
You may also bank into our Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited or Brac Bank Limited directly at any branch the following information:
Account Name: Right IT Corporation
Account Number: 1549202514838001
Brac Bank Limited
Please write your domain name on the bank-in slip, then scan it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or inform us over telephone. In case of inform over telephone we need at least 24 hours to verify your order. For immediate processing, please remember to email us the transaction transcript.
(c) Mobile Money Transfer
bKash # ( for bkash number please email us at email@example.com)
Please sms us your domain name, transaction ID, Cell number and email address accordingly.
2. Do you help us to register a new domain name?
- Yes, registration of domain name is part of our duty. We will assist you in registering your domain name.
1. Who is Host4bd.com?
-Host4bd.com is being own 100% by Right IT Corporation.
2. How long has Right IT Corporation been established?
-Right It Corporation has been in the market since 2005, as web solution provider and multimedia presentation developer. Our areas of specialty include HTML, DHTML, ASP, PHP, Macromedia Flash and etc.
3. What distinguishes Right It Corporation with other web host provider?
- At Host4bd.com, we are unique, where we do not only provide web hosting services, but we provide end-to-end web solutions and our workforce may assist you in troubleshooting your application problem if any. We provide you with flexible scalability options where we will grow with your needs. We are committed to provide you with the latest technology, as we are conscious with modern technical know-how, will continue to strive for excellent and innovative technology deployment.
4. What is your performance guaranteed?
- We assure you the following:
(a) Responsive customer service –
(b) Maximum uptime – Multi Server deployment with 99.9% uptime.
(c) Highly secured – Daily multiple data backup and firewall.
(d) Great performance – Load balancing, CISCO equipment and INTEL base server.
(e) Reliable – High bandwidth and controlled domain density within a server.
(f) Scalable – Full upgrade path from Basic Hosting to Dedicated Managed Services.
(g) Guaranteed low resource utilization.
(h) 30 days money back guarantee.
5. Who do you host for?
- We have always been focusing on working with clients whom appreciate what after sales is all about. Many offshore companies, Multi National Corporation as well as Public Listed Company outsourced their web hosting services to us. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more references.
6. How experience is your support team?
- Our support personnel include experienced in windows and Linux environment to answer all your network or server related problems.
Service Information :
1. What are the ranges of services you offer?
- We are a full service Web Host provider. We provide basic shared hosting services, complex database application hosting, managed services include data warehousing, security and firewall implementation, load balancing, clustering, dedicated server hosting and server co-location.
2. Do you provide support ?
- You may contact with our support team at:
(a) By email email@example.com
(b) By phone +88-01929 914910
3. How responsive is your after sales service?
- Please send you support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We assured you that your problems will be attended and responded within very short time.
4. What kind of technical support you provide?
- Support is available by phone and email to help you with your Web site specific questions.
We encourage our customers in need of assistance to send email to email@example.com with questions or concerns about their Web sites, as email is the fastest manner to receive an answer to your inquiries, and it provides a record of communication extremely helpful in resolving your problem. Technical emergencies will be addressed first, and support issues are handled in the order they are received.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide technical support for hosting issues only – we cannot provide help with HTML syntax, Web site design, CGI programming problems, database architecture or other issues not directly related to the hosting services we provide. If you have questions on how to use your email software (Eudora, Outlook, Netscape etc.), Microsoft’s FrontPage or other third party software, please call the software manufacturer. Each software maker has extensive online and phone support that we cannot possibly replicate, and we must ask you to utilize the infrastructure they have built for their programs. They are the experts in the software, we are in hosting, so software questions must be addressed to the manufacturers. Thank you!
5. Do you provide daily backup for my data and my web site?
- It is our responsibility to secure your data by performing a daily backup.
After Sales Support
At Host4bd.com, we believe in providing top quality technical support to our clients. It is in this spirit that we have created an On-line FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) which you may access at any time. This on-line resource contains answers to many of your frequently asked questions about our products, services, and policies.
The On-line FAQ also describes various procedures that you may refer to when creating or maintaining your web site or server. In addition, there is a related links section in which you will find links to other sites that contain information on various technical issues.
Domain Name Registration
1. What are the domain name extension that I can register?
-At Host4bd.com, we support many domain extension include, .com, .net, .org, .info, .name, .biz, .us, .in.
2. How long does it take to set up a new account?
Depending on the amount of traffics InterNIC currently dealing with; your site may the registered as early as the same day depends on your payment clearance & domain availability. Once your account is activated, you will receive an E-mail from Host4bd.com with your relevant account information.
3. What are the charges for domain name registration?
- Domain Charge is BDT 900/=. Domain under BTTB charge is deferent.
4. What type of domain is allowed to be registered under .BD?
- BTTB only allow the following domain to be registered under .BD:
*.com.bd: Private/Commercial organization
*.edu.bd: Educational organization
*.ac.bd: Educational organization
*.gov.bd: Government organization
*.net.bd: Network service related organization
*.org.bd: Private non profit organization
EDU.BD can be applied by Educational institutions that are registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE) in Bangladesh
GOV.BD domain can only be applied by Bangladeshi government organizations.
FTP (File transferring protocol)
1. Will I have 24 hours, 7 days access to update my Website?
- Yes. Our server provides you with unlimited access to update and make changes to your Website via FTP or FrontPage 24 hours a day.
2. How do I display my webpage on the World Wide Web?
- Your need to upload your HTML and associated files onto your account at our web server. The first page of your website must be called one of the following: index.htm, default.htm, index.html, index.php or default.asp (if it is an Active Server Page script file). Please ensure that your home page is located in your root directory, not in a subfolder – otherwise, unless a browser has that exact subfolder address in the window, otherwise your site cannot be displayed.
3. How do I upload content to my Website?
- You will be given access to your Website via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or published with Microsoft FrontPage. However, if you choose to have FrontPage Extensions and FTP access on your Website, you must do so with caution. If you are not careful, you can easily overwrite the FrontPage extensions and destroy the integrity of the Website.
4. How to configure my FTP application?
-We recommend you to use ‘The free FTP solution’ for better performance. You may download from The free FTP solution site.
General E-mail Introduction
1. What is a POP3 E-mail account?
-POP (Post Office Protocol-version) E-mail boxes are mailboxes on your web server which will hold E-mail addressed to your domain, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc. You can retrieve and send your E-mail by using an E-mail program or Web browser program (such as Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator etc.) from your personal computer. Or you may also retrieve your E-mail via Web page – which gives you Web access to your E-mail from any computer in the world with Internet access.
If you can’t connect to the POP server…
- Make sure you first have a connection to the Internet. Verify this by visiting a website.
- Make sure your e-mail client is configured properly. This does not apply if you have checked for new e-mail before and have not changed your configurations since.
- Verify that you are not behind a firewall! If you are at work, this should be your first clue. If you find that you are behind a firewall, verify with the network administrator that port 110 is allowed. If it is not, this is the reason you cannot connect to the POP3 server.
2. How I can get web mail service from you?
- You can create your own web mail account from Control panel according to your desire.
3. Do you charge me any additional fees for this web mail service?
- No, not at all. This service is totally free.
1. I cannot access to my site or web mail & mail client but I can access other sites without problem.
- Please check on your ISP connection. If you just use dial up connection, please try to disconnect and re-connect your Internet connection before you try again to access your site or web mail & mail client.
2. I can access to web mail but cannot access to mail client with error message pop up “unable connect to the server…” or message pop up “wait for 60 seconds…”.
-Mail client has longer connection path, if connection is not stable, you may still able to access web mail but encounter problem accessing mail client with the above mentioned errors. Please use alternate ISP connection if you have or try again later.
3. I cannot connect to server by using FTP uploads.
- If the error display is wrong password, please verify your password. If the error display is no connection/connection time out, please check on your ISP connection. If you just use dial up connection, please try to disconnect and re-connect your Internet connection before you try again to access your FTP.
4. Why every time login to my web mail, I encounter page time-out?
- Time-outs occur when a user’s session is inactive for 10 minutes. If an account times out, the user will need to login again.
Further Technical Support:
In present competitive business market customer support is a very important section. Host4bd has a dedicated and experienced team who will work around the clock to deliver higher value to our customers. Whether you need a help tip on updating your content or major changes in design or performance of the functionality, Host4bd support team would be at your service. Your every advice is help to us; we value your requirements at the most.
For your every need and support, Please call +01929914910 (09.30 AM to 10.00 PM)
Email Support Services:
Email has now become the primary means of data transmission and customer relationship management. We have a dedicated team to support our clients email requirements with in a very short time. We make sure that our client’s email queries answered promptly, efficiently and accurately to attain customer satisfaction. Having a professional offshore email based support system which ensures customers saves their valuable time and money over expensive voice calls.
Please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org